Come Fill Your Cup Spring Retreat 2014
This is not just another ladies’ retreat! This is two days and two nights of serious study of God’s word!
- Chapter by chapter, section by section of Galatians… really dive in to what God has to say to us as women who seek to serve Him.
- Daily devotionals
- Q & A
- Fellowshipping, connecting, enjoying a taste of Heaven as we share time together.
May 1-3, 2014
Eternal Purpose Retreat Center in Sedalia, CO (About 45 minutes from the Denver airport)
- Women need spiritual nourishment! We help, encourage, exhort and share all year ’round. This is your opportunity to get your cup filled to overflowing.
- To encourage Biblical scholarship among our sisters.
- To equip us to better serve our God and His kingdom.
- To make connections to last in this life and beyond.
What Is Included In Registration:
- all meals (dinner Thursday; breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday; breakfast Saturday),
- some fun snacks
- lodging for two nights
- bathroom facilities (including shower)
- notebook of the speakers’ notes
- retreat t-shirt
- a few surprises ;o)
What to Bring:
- BIBLE, pen/ pencil, paper for taking notes
- Bedding, towel and washcloth
- snacks, drinks to share (coffee, tea, lemonade, juice and milk will be provided)
- You may want to bring: notecards for encouragement, camera
Some of these details aren’t set in stone and more details will be coming. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org