This is not just another ladies’ retreat! This is two days and two nights of serious study of God’s word!
- Chapter by chapter, section by section of 1 Thessalonians… really dive in to what God has to say to us as women who seek to serve Him.
- Uplifting messages from six speakers including:
Tami Roberts (Parker, CO)
Erynn Sprouse (Dublin, TX)
- Daily devotionals
- Q & A
- Fellowshipping, connecting, enjoying a taste of Heaven as we share time together.
Thursday, May 2 to Saturday, May 4, 2013– the registration desk will open at about 4:00 PM Thursday and we’ll say farewell about 1:00 PM Saturday.
Sedalia, CO at the Eternal Purpose Retreat Center. Sedalia is in the Denver metro area, so if you wish to attend services Sunday in the metro area, there are many wonderful options, including the Bear Valley church of Christ whose elders oversee the Bear Valley Bible Institute of Denver.
- Women need spiritual nourishment! We help, encourage, exhort and share all year ’round. This is your opportunity to get your cup filled to overflowing.
- To encourage Biblical scholarship among our sisters.
- To equip us to better serve our God and His kingdom.
- To make connections to last in this life and beyond.
By plane, train, car, bus, or Chevro-legs, BE THERE! Click here to get registered!
The cost is $98. This includes…
- all meals (dinner Thursday; breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday; breakfast and lunch Saturday),
- some fun snacks
- lodging for two nights
- bathroom facilities (including shower)
- notebook of the speakers’ notes
- retreat t-shirt
- a few surprises ;o)
NEW OPTION now available… If you would like to come to the retreat during the day, but have other sleeping arrangements, you can choose that option when registering. The cost is $48 and includes all of the above minus two nights’ lodging.
What to Bring:
- BIBLE, pen/ pencil, paper for taking notes
- Bedding, towel and washcloth (these are available from the facility if needed: $5 charge for bedding, $3 for towel & washcloth–fee payable at retreat).
- jacket (avg. temp in May is 56* F, also potential for rain)
- snacks, drinks to share (coffee, tea, lemonade, juice and milk will be provided)
- You may want to bring: notecards for encouragement, camera
Some of these details aren’t set in stone and more details will be coming. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com