Grab a cup of tea, coffee, cocoa, water– whatever. Sit for a moment and take time to fill your spiritual cup. This is a space built just for ladies. It’s a space for you to read other ladies’ thoughts on scripture, love, life, God, our Savior and the Holy Spirit. It’s a place for you to be filled, but also to fill others’ cups. You’re invited to share your comments and thoughts, your ups, your downs, highs, lows, sorrows and triumphs. It is our most sincere hope that you will find encouragement to help you toward fuller service to God.
- This is a site for you… but it’s also by you. If you’d like to submit an article or a poem, etc. for consideration, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. These should be of a devotional/practical nature. The more scripture, the better. Keep it between 400-1400 words. If you have any pictures you want to include, make sure they are copyright free. Be sure to include a biographical blurb. Realize that editing will be done by the editor or copyeditor (grammar, spelling, punctuation, and scriptural accuracy). Also realize that no promise of publication is made.
- Those who comment contribute greatly to the site
– The accuracy and scripturalness of comments or the links posted cannot be guaranteed.
– The Editor reserves the right to delete comments and/or links as necessary (but will exercise this right sparingly). Any comments that are deemed rude or do not meaningfully contribute to the discussion will be removed.
– Since this is a site intended for women (and really, for women only), comments by men will be taken off as a matter of policy. It’s sweet of the men to encourage us, but we would like for this to remain a place for women. Gentlemen, if you would like a comment passed on to a writer, feel free to email them to email@example.com. We’ll make sure they get to the author.
- The authors express their own opinions. While we do our utmost to provide a scripturally sound site for all to enjoy and glean from, the writers do share their opinions. God has given us leeway to make our own decisions in many areas. We base those decisions on our own circumstances, cultures and needs, but primarily on His wisdom. The opinions shared here have been considered in light of these things and may vary from one to another. As such the opinions may or may not be shared by the CFYC Team, its editor or its other authors. (Note: this is with regard to matters of opinion, not matters of doctrine.)