Come Fill Your Cup posts come from women all around the globe. Some contribute regularly; others share once or twice. If you would like to send an article, we are always ready to receive them! We’ll share requirements in just a minute, but first, let’s keep in mind the goal of CFYC:
To encourage women through the Word
toward Biblical womanhood
and service to God and His kingdom.
We believe that encouraged women will mean active women in His body. Much of what women do could be considered the back bone of the church. If we’re encouraged and working, the church will be growing in spirit and in number. We have the power through God to change the world! The written word is perhaps the single best mode of communication available (after all, that is how God Himself chose to transmit His message to us today!). Through writing, we can share with people far and wide. We often hear people say, “I read somewhere…” Writing has a way of sinking in and making an impression. We assimilate the information and we act on it. We can return and reference what we learned; we can share it with others and spread the encouragement around. With the internet (and especially Facebook!), these benefits are magnified even further.
Come Fill Your Cup is your opportunity
to be part of encouraging the women of God!
Guidelines, suggestions, etc.:
- Since we’re seeking to encourage through the word, the more scripture, the better!
- Authors should be women and faithful members of the church of Christ.
- Articles should be 400-1,200 words.
- When quoting scripture, please use the New American Standard Version (1995 update).
- Please include a biographical blurb similar to what is seen at the bottom of each post.
- We also welcome poetry.
- Posts should be proof-read, but also realize that the Copy Editor and Editor proof-read all posts for grammar, punctuation, and scriptural accuracy.
- If you have a picture you would like to include with the article, please send as an attachment in JPG format.
- Articles can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We make no promise of publication.
Come Fill Your Cup is what it is because of the many wonderful women
who have contributed pieces of their hearts through articles.
Come join their ranks!